Black Friday 2020

biometrics

I don't normally partake in the BF madness but I wanted some new brewing beer cans and a washing machine so pulled the trigger on that. Looks like a saving of R1,265.

satanboy

My favourites are the kebabs, while the SO loves the ribs. The drumsticks are tasty but are a bit chewy. When you get the stuff, follow the instructions do NOT overcook (it is already cooked).
example: Kebabs etc...place griddle pan on gas ring, once hot place kebabs on, turn every 2 minutes. Remove after 6 min (no more than 8min).

Their recommendation:
We recommend just re-heating them in a pan with a little olive oil. They’re also delicious on a fire, just baste them with a little olive oil.

The flame grilled tender fillets are nice if you heat and then mix in mayonnaise and make a "chicken" mayo sandwhich.

Last edited:

Nicholas

Have any of you come across any specials on PlayStation 4 that are better than the R5999 bundles that BT Games and Takealot are offering?

biometrics

Have any of you come across any specials on PlayStation 4 that are better than the R5999 bundles that BT Games and Takealot are offering?
Had a look around, that's the best unless you buy from Carbonite.

Sold mine in June for R4,900 and it had less than 10 hours play on it. Included 2 controllers, charging station, 5 games (incl RDR2), camera, VenomX mouse+controller. I even gave a DOA warranty.

Nicholas

Had a look around, that's the best unless you buy from Carbonite.

Sold mine in June for R4,900 and it had less than 10 hours play on it. Included 2 controllers, charging station, 5 games (incl RDR2), camera, VenomX mouse+controller. I even gave a DOA warranty.
What made me reluctant to buy one on Carbonite was the fear that it would pack up two weeks later, and have no warranty covering it.
Yet most of the hardware in my PC was bought on Carbonite. Silly little man! :oops: