Black Friday 2020

Spizz

I'm on the lookout for a 55" smart TV. There are already some nice Samsung's below R10k, will be interesting to see if they go any lower.

biometrics

I'm on the lookout for a 55" smart TV. There are already some nice Samsung's below R10k, will be interesting to see if they go any lower.
Thought I read that they display adverts nowadays. That would suck.

Spizz

What a shit story. I've never heard of the ads thing, so did a search and it looks like you can disable by not accepting a few privacy notices. Still makes me reluctant though.

Sinbad

Hoping there are some good ebucks deals. But if not, no worries as I'll buy plane tickets with ebucks.

Spizz

I'm waiting to see what Vodacom come up with on sim only deals. Wife's contract has expired and I'm hoping for some good combined voice and data deals.

Spizz

Hoping there are some good ebucks deals. But if not, no worries as I'll buy plane tickets with ebucks.

Or you could sell some to me at 1.1 :p

I've chipped away at mine all year and am sitting at about 28,000.

biometrics

I'm waiting to see what Vodacom come up with on sim only deals. Wife's contract has expired and I'm hoping for some good combined voice and data deals.
Have you considered FNB? Month to month, various combos incl build your own package. After 20 years with Vodacom I switched and I'm happy. Even get free airtime, smses and data each month.

Spizz

Have you considered FNB? Month to month, various combos incl build your own package. After 20 years with Vodacom I switched and I'm happy. Even get free airtime, smses and data each month.

Yeah, I got a sim card and couldn't get a signal with them here. Only one that works halfway decent is Vodacom. I'm right on the edge of the town.

Edit: They still on Cell C right?