Bio: Consider inviting (almost) everyone?

Tribs

It shouldn't be a problem tribble, like the rain you will be the last to know and get it.
At least with the rain I know that dancing brings it on.

I am not saying that I won't get it - take precautions of course. I fully expect that we will all catch it at some stage - no matter how careful you are. It just takes once or one stupid person who is infected not to take precautions.

wizardofid

At least with the rain I know that dancing brings it on.

I am not saying that I won't get it - take precautions of course. I fully expect that we will all catch it at some stage - no matter how careful you are. It just takes once or one stupid person who is infected not to take precautions.
I guess that is the '' short '' end of the matter.....

Tribs

Well it depends how hard you stomp them.....
You really need to be careful with comments like that - my mind doesn't go where it should. And yes - I have a friend who is into that. His mistress has these lovely high heels she uses....

wizardofid

You really need to be careful with comments like that - my mind doesn't go where it should. And yes - I have a friend who is into that. His mistress has these lovely high heels she uses....
I know, which is why I went there.....No backies now !

Spizz

/crosses legs