Best office & gaming chair?

biometrics

Doesn't look too bad, but will it be comfy enough for long periods?
I do like the mesh back.
My current office chair has a mesh back, been using it since 2013 and it works well. Need to replace my media/gaming chair. POS gaming chair, never again.

Düber

Need to replace my media/gaming chair.
That's why I asked if it would be comfy enough.

I'm no chair expert but when reading through things the general consensus seems to be against "Gaming" chairs and getting a really good office chair instead.
I would go and bounce on some chairs at a shop but you obviously can't do that buying online...

biometrics

That's why I asked if it would be comfy enough.

I'm no chair expert but when reading through things the general consensus seems to be against "Gaming" chairs and getting a really good office chair instead.
I would go and bounce on some chairs at a shop but you obviously can't do that buying online...
Might wait until I've moved in three months. Not urgent.

Johnatan56

Think I have used one like that, arm rest gave up after a year and a bit, would not get a chair without adjustable arm rests as an office chair.

If you're sitting for more than 2/3 hours in it, I'd consider adjustable lumbar support a requirement as well.

Got good reviews if 1.75 and shorter, probably made for 1.50-1.75.

If taller, maybe: https://www.redlineofficechairs.co.za/product/alula-executive-chair/ ?
But these are double your budget.

South African market is just so small there is very little at the cheaper end, here I got lucky and got one with lumbar and arm rest height adjust for ~100 EUR, padding and everything is still in good condition about 13 months later considering for a long while it was my only chair so had a good 8-10 hours in it for working/meals/gaming/etc.

biometrics

Think I have used one like that, arm rest gave up after a year and a bit, would not get a chair without adjustable arm rests as an office chair.

If you're sitting for more than 2/3 hours in it, I'd consider adjustable lumbar support a requirement as well.

Got good reviews if 1.75 and shorter, probably made for 1.50-1.75.

If taller, maybe: https://www.redlineofficechairs.co.za/product/alula-executive-chair/ ?
But these are double your budget.

South African market is just so small there is very little at the cheaper end, here I got lucky and got one with lumbar and arm rest height adjust for ~100 EUR, padding and everything is still in good condition about 13 months later considering for a long while it was my only chair so had a good 8-10 hours in it for working/meals/gaming/etc.
I'm 1.85m and 100kg. Don't mind spending more.