Battlefield 2042

biometrics

Without a server browser or scoreboard you have no idea what is going on.

Johnatan56

Well if "WAITING FOR PLAYERS TO JOIN" is the game then it's great. But that's all it does it seems. Meh, money wasted afterall.
You're too late, there are barely 5k peak players on steam now and still falling.

If you want a "real" battlefield, I do recommend trying Hell Let Loose (around 5-6k average player count and rising), if more modern, try Squad (6-8k peak)(though if not playing with friends, lots of toxic people)
Insurgency Sandstorm is also pretty good (3-5k players, but even bots are pretty good, no real issue getting matches).

biometrics

Portal had games so got to play afterall. AOW game filled towards 8pm, guess it’s due to trying to use an Africa server. So got to try it out too. New PC coping very well. But the damn game doesn’t have native joystick support, wtf? Seems there’s a workaround I’ll Youtube tonight.

biometrics

Tried to get a refund from EA, no surprise they refused. Way to kill off a lucrative franchise. Nobody will ever pre-order BF again. I learned that from previous releases, also always buy the cheapest version. Maybe they still fix it but I’m back on BF5 which is excellent imo. Didn’t really need an upgrade for BF5 but now I’m set for years to come. Making half the upgrade back by selling my old hardware on Carbonite.

Lol, I sold a 1050 I got three years ago for R1,200 for R1,500. Fucking crypto miner cunts.

Johnatan56

Tried to get a refund from EA, no surprise they refused. Way to kill off a lucrative franchise. Nobody will ever pre-order BF again. I learned that from previous releases, also always buy the cheapest version. Maybe they still fix it but I’m back on BF5 which is excellent imo. Didn’t really need an upgrade for BF5 but now I’m set for years to come. Making half the upgrade back by selling my old hardware on Carbonite.

Lol, I sold a 1050 I got three years ago for R1,200 for R1,500. Fucking crypto miner cunts.
Why didn't you get on steam? Was same price I think.

If you can, buy all ubisoft, ea etc. Games on steam, the refund policy is way better.

biometrics

Why didn't you get on steam? Was same price I think.

If you can, buy all ubisoft, ea etc. Games on steam, the refund policy is way better.
Much cheaper at cdkeys.

I saw what you mention from reddit etc. Noted for next time.

Johnatan56

Once you start it becomes..." just one more...".
I played it for about 5/6 rounds, managed to get top 3 in two of them, game is garbage tbh. Hate the build mechanism, and the only way to do well in those types of games is basically hide/run away all the time, isn't fun.

biometrics