Are you trying to save ex COVID?

3WA

Hi, my name is Greg and I am a member of the 38 Specials.

I just get two pairs of black Wranglers from Makro once a year.

Ha ha, I get two pairs of Levis every couple of years, when they have a two-for-one special.

Textile Guy

Love the Wrangler fit ..... when you have big ballas like us, y'know, .......

Anyway - this is my problem with my 38s ..... 👇

1593616034111.png

Reactions: 3WA

GreGorGy

Anyway - this is my problem with my 38s ..... 👇

All my jeans eventually get that hole.

Wait, let me say GOT...

I usually have a pocket knife and keys and all sorts of shit floating around in my pocket. I figured they cause the hole. So, I solved it by gluing fabric around the corners of my pockets using Sew Simple.
1593617286367.png

3WA

I found Levies develop a hole below the zip 1 year in, hence the switch to Wranglers. Also, that button fly is a bitch when you're hammered. :ROFLMAO:

Ooh, that's true, mine usually give way right in the crotch after a couple years. Must try Wranglers.

Never had Levis with a button-up. I always go for the ones with a zip.

CloudStroller

The lockdown has actually been fantastic for my finances. I guess I'm lucky that way and I'm grateful for it.

Just prior to lockdown my company did a benchmarking exercise and figured out that they should actually be paying me (net) about 4k more than they previously were. Coupled with the drastic reduction in interest rates, bond payments are lower than ever (though I'm sticking most of my increase in bond anyway, to get out of debt faster).

I've toyed with the idea of opening an additional RA, but with the ANC eyeing pension money, I'm reluctant to take that risk.