Apple Watch & Fitness+

Johnatan56

Seems MTN...
Yep.

eSim legislation really needs to come into effect.

biometrics

Yep.

eSim legislation really needs to come into effect.
The experience with Vodacom has been poor and my sim contract ends now, so I'll give MTN a try... off to the mall tomorrow.

biometrics

MTN also a bit slow. Was supposed to pick up the sim today but when I got there had do fingerprint scanning TEN times due to their dodgy software. Only gone for approval now, sigh.

Bought a charging station for the iPhone 13 and Watch 7. A nice looking budget unit from Takealot called Canyon. With the phone and watch on it the watch would make that fully charged beep every five minutes. That won't work for a bedside dock!

Few nice charging dock options so ended up buying the crazy expensive Belkin...

1670425840645.png

Johnatan56

MTN also a bit slow. Was supposed to pick up the sim today but when I got there had do fingerprint scanning TEN times due to their dodgy software. Only gone for approval now, sigh.

Bought a charging station for the iPhone 13 and Watch 7. A nice looking budget unit from Takealot called Canyon. With the phone and watch on it the watch would make that fully charged beep every five minutes. That won't work for a bedside dock!

Few nice charging dock options so ended up buying the crazy expensive Belkin...

View attachment 34925

Still hilarious about how "environmentally conscious" Apple is, still doesn't support Qi charging on their watches.

Would have probably wanted something black rather than white due to dust and white usually discoloring with age.
E.g.
Is 76 EUR to South Africa, ~R1400.