Anyone use a Payoneer card?

Blantyre

I used to previously transfer USD to my bank account and pay the fees that come with it but after reviewing the Payoneer website, I saw that the card fee is $1 per month if you transact 2-3 times or more and this seems like a much cheaper option.

Has anyone had the card. Is it worth it and are there hidden fees?

derp

I just ordered one, I wasn't aware there was a fee involved though :(

Apparently, they charge you $29.95 per year to have it.

I only need it for an Amazon purchase every now and then, but this fee makes it not worth it.

Blantyre

Apparently, they charge you $29.95 per year to have it.

One of us is misunderstood here.

As far as I know, they charge an activation fee for the card but charge $29.95 per year for account maintenance if there are no transactions from your account. I'm probably paying this as I haven't touched the account in a while.

I saw that the card fees were between $1-$3 per month. $3 if you make 1 or no transactions per month and $1 if you make five or more.

$3 will add up but I was also not sure if the five "transactions" also include internet payments. They charge $2 per withdrawal which adds up overtime but allow free internet payments. If the five transactions include that, I could make it up with internet payments but no ways I'd pay up to $10 a month on withdrawals.

derp

One of us is misunderstood here.

As far as I know, they charge an activation fee for the card but charge $29.95 per year for account maintenance if there are no transactions from your account. I'm probably paying this as I haven't touched the account in a while.

I saw that the card fees were between $1-$3 per month. $3 if you make 1 or no transactions per month and $1 if you make five or more.

$3 will add up but I was also not sure if the five "transactions" also include internet payments. They charge $2 per withdrawal which adds up overtime but allow free internet payments. If the five transactions include that, I could make it up with internet payments but no ways I'd pay up to $10 a month on withdrawals.
Where did you see this? I'm looking in my account under "Pricing and fees", under a heading called "Fees for using a Payoneer card".