Alternative views on vaccines (anti-vax, nano-tags etc.)

scudsucker

Of course - would not rival the Exorcist if she didn't
I'm fairly sure the personal violation is to our lord Jesus... after all, he did not volunteer for that specific violation; he volunteered to be put on a cross.... just not for that exact purpose.

greg0205

Has anyone posted about the rope worms here yet?

If no, have I got a treat for y'all...

E9rE6QOWEAYfdnw

E9rE6-NXsAAyrOz

E9rE79pXIAMV4Up

Anyway...

No one was planning on eating again, ever... Right?

Tribs

EADC

Everyone should be following Ryan Graney on twitter... She's using alt accounts to get into, and track antivaxers in their Fakebook groups

Frightening.

These people live among us.

Having been part of some Saffa and expat facebook groups since moving, I have learnt that people ask the dumbest shit in them and its not for information its for validation.

SlinkyMike

Utterly shameful but honestly I'm turning the corner with these folks. I was at the prom on Saturday observing and two things really jumped out at me:
  1. Many of the people there were having a ball. This was not a solemn, silent protest, this was social media junkies LARPING the internet in meatspace.
  2. The placards and slogans being waved around were rife with spelling and grammar issues. The artistic ones (with diagrams or figures) were of an exceptionally low standard. Like, sits in the corner of the class eating glue low.
My take-away from this is that we are clearly, clearly dealing with a group made up largely of low IQ individuals and I think that it's worth remembering that as we try to get our heads around what's going on. It's easy to feel a lack of faith in peoples humanity while not realising that there are literally a whole bunch of these folks who are actually working with like 90-100 IQ and are experiencing significant challenges in navigating a pandemic in the modern world.

Social media is making the divide between basic competence and essentially special needs abundantly clear and it is frightening.