Airfryer

biometrics

I believe Philips is the recommended brand but which model for a household of two people that don't cook at the same time, so effectively one person.

@RedViking, iirc you were a big fan or am I mistaken?

LD50

Mine is the HD9270 Model, but yes Philips is the go to brand on Airfryers

EDITED MODEL NUMBER

biometrics

Mine is the HD9270 Model, but yes Philips is the go to brand on Airfryers

EDITED MODEL NUMBER
Yours has digital controls and is 6.2L capacity, The cheapie I'm looking at has analog controls (which does not bother me) and is 4.1L, so good for one+ person.

LD50

Yours has digital controls and is 6.2L capacity, The cheapie I'm looking at has analog controls (which does not bother me) and is 4.1L, so good for one+ person.
Can't see how you'd be making a mistake on this choice and for the purpose of one user. It will be the same quality machine in terms of cooking, durability etc. If it was me, I would not look at anything else.

biometrics

Can't see how you'd be making a mistake on this choice and for the purpose of one user. It will be the same quality machine in terms of cooking, durability etc. If it was me, I would not look at anything else.
Was briefly cheaper in November if you were fast. Going to order this one. Ta.

SauRoN

Get this.

But a bit late now as the specials are over for the festive season.

Was much cheaper.

Comes with a shelf out of the box, unlike every other unit so you have two layers and has full app controls and many modes etc.

Also does some low temperature stuff which the rest usually can’t handle well.

Rudolph Hart

I’ve got two Phillips air fryers. The small analog control ones. Incredibly simple to use and nothing can really go wrong so I’m happy they’ll last a long time. Not interested in digital where it’s not needed at all, don’t overcomplicate a simple issue.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if my entire kitchen vanished overnight, the first appliance I’d buy would be a new airfryer.

SauRoN

I’ve got two Phillips air fryers. The small analog control ones. Incredibly simple to use and nothing can really go wrong so I’m happy they’ll last a long time. Not interested in digital where it’s not needed at all, don’t overcomplicate a simple issue.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, if my entire kitchen vanished overnight, the first appliance I’d buy would be a new airfryer.

I’m completely the opposite. All things analog must fuck off as quickly as possible as it’s horribly inaccurate and gets worse with time.

The smarter and more digital the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rudolph Hart

When your fridge can make yoghurt sure.
No worries, my DIY efforts are strictly limited to the kind of stuff I can do in my workshop.

I bought my airfryer as a convenience purchase, making my own yoghurt is quite far outside my requirements. My yoghurt comes from the supermarket and lives in my fridge until I shovel it down my throat.

Tribs

I am loving my air fryer. Have the Philips XXL
It's not huge but does 4 large pieces of chicken really nicely

SauRoN

No worries, my DIY efforts are strictly limited to the kind of stuff I can do in my workshop.

I bought my airfryer as a convenience purchase, making my own yoghurt is quite far outside my requirements. My yoghurt comes from the supermarket and lives in my fridge until I shovel it down my throat.

Yeah look it’s not why I would buy one either the Xiaomi just has such advanced low temp functionality.

I have a Phillips already but if it dies now I’d buy that Xiaomi to replace it and it will go nicely with the induction cooker from
Them I already have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Smuggy

Let's not forget about a dishwasher...

biometrics

Being delivered tomorrow but I'm having second thoughts. What do you cook in it?