10[0],000 Posts, Yay!

Tribs

Sometimes @Tribs likes to be on the wrong side of cleanliness.

Rodents just scurry around her house, her family live in fear of being bitten by them...
Um I have to inform you that you have bugged the wrong household. These little boys are revered and treated like royalty. They get only the best imported foods, tastiest snacks. They are well cared for

Dave

Um I have to inform you that you have bugged the wrong household. These little boys are revered and treated like royalty. They get only the best imported foods, tastiest snacks. They are well cared for

exactly, everyone is so scared of getting bitten and getting rabies or something if the rodents are left hungry for too long.

Tribs

exactly, everyone is so scared of getting bitten and getting rabies or something if the rodents are left hungry for too long.
It is true that we don't handle them much - we let them decide how much contact they have. Last night EB (Earthbound) wanted a cuddle and sat on my arm and nuzzled me. Quickie (Quicksilver) chose to see if my fingers were edible. But he hardly bites sore. He was looking for the almond he knew I had for him.

Jings

It is true that we don't handle them much - we let them decide how much contact they have. Last night EB (Earthbound) wanted a cuddle and sat on my arm and nuzzled me. Quickie (Quicksilver) chose to see if my fingers were edible. But he hardly bites sore. He was looking for the almond he knew I had for him.
Both sound so cute. Who knows why anyone would even suggest a chinchilla stew.

Chingha

At least we don't have to talk about THAT car then

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk